Skip to main navigation.

Financial Assistance

Comanche Electric Cooperative Association realizes that situations can occur that make it difficult to pay your electric bill. Throughout our service area, many agencies and organizations are prepared to help when these situations arise. For financial assistance, contact these agencies directly.

Texas - Department of Housing and Community Affairs
Energy Assistance Section
(512) 475-3951

Brownwood CTO:
(325) 641-9180

Coleman CTO:
(800) 625-4167

To apply for assistance through CTO, visit their website at Download and fill out the application and bring to the Brownwood or Coleman office, or mail to the PO Box listed on the application.

 Brown Co United Charities:
(325) 643-5084

Shackelford & Stephens Counties:
Community Action Program of Taylor County
(325) 673-5785

Community Action Program:
(254) 559-2137

Mills County:
Hill Country Community Action Agency
(325) 372-5167

Goldthwaite Senior Citizens:
(325) 648-3122


Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo