Skip to main navigation.

New Construction, Relocation, or Service Upgrade

You must set a service appointment with the CECA Engineering Department if:

  • The property does not currently have electric service
  • A new pole must be installed in order to reach the metering point
  • To upgrade an existing service
  • To relocate an existing service

A new service appointment allows us:

  • To establish where the poles, transformer, and meter should be installed on the property
  • To determine whether any permits, easements, or other documents must be secured, or whether any right-of-way must be cleared or secured before the line is built
  • To provide you with a preliminary estimate of cost

At your new service appointment, you should provide CECA with:

  • The location of the structure (four corners of where structure will be located)
  • The location of the property lines, septic system, telephone, cable, gas, water lines, etc
  • Access to additional easements in order to provide service to your location, as necessary. It is also very helpful if you can bring a copy of your warranty deed to the property with you to the appointment

Contact the New Construction Department by filling out the following form. A new construction clerk will call within one business day to set an appointment time and collect any additional information.

Or, you may call 800-915-2533 during regular working hours.


If service is for Oil or Water Well please answer the next three questions:
If not for Oil or Water Well, please continue here
Deed information if poles are to be installed:
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Target Image
Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo